Baramangwa - the Place
A mountain slope settled atop Darjeeling Hills towards the western side of the Kalimpong hills in the Teesta Valley, with magnificent view of the confluence of Teesta and Rangeet Rivers on one side and with Kalimpong Hills on the other side is Bara Mangwa.
The Orange orchards at the places adds to the beauty. The name comes from the Lepcha 's language ,Bara Mangwa means " A big place of finger millet "
- Chotamangwa A mere 20 minutes drive from Baramangwa, Chotamangwa is settled atop a ridge with valley view on both sides
- Tinchuley A beautiful forest hill hamlet within 45 mins drive
- ChatakpurA very popular upcoming hill destination with magnificent view of Majestic Kanchenjhengha
- Latpanchar At the top point of Mahananda Wildlife Sanctuary, Latpanchar offers excellent opportunity for birding and other wildlife
- Darjeeling The place with no need to mention, an evergreen hill destination
- Kalimpong Cross river Teesta to get to the Kalimpong hills to cover Dello, Lava, Lolegaon and many more.